Monday, April 25, 2011

18 Days Until Paris! But who's counting...

Hello hello! As most of you may know, I'll be heading to Paris for two weeks once this semester is done! Lord, I'm excited. I was trying to think of a way to keep everybody updated on my travels and a daily indication that I'm still alive, but I was at a loss for a bit there. Then I remembered that I've gone pro at blogging thanks to my awesome English class this semester. So I'll be blogging the day's events every day I'm in France!

Also, you can all comment on the entries (unlike the Penn State blogs which are limited to PSU faculty, staff, and students) if you have any questions, concerns, or stories. I'll be sure to update it faithfully and keep everybody posted on the trouble I'm getting into... ;]

Sincerely,
Moogie

No comments:

Post a Comment